How to Insert Data Fields into an Email
- Go to Messaging > Email Registrants.
- Use the Find Members form to make selections as desired.
- When finished making selections, click Find Members.
- Fill out the Compose a Message form as desired.
- Place your cursor in the body of the message where you would like to insert the data field.
- Using the Insert Data Field drop-down, select the data field that you'd like to place in the email.
- Complete steps 5-6 until all of your data fields are set.
- When finished, click Send.