To be compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and other applicable law(s), the organization itself must notify the applicant if they are denying participation based on the background check results.
Articles in this section
- What is Re-Verification?
- How Will a Volunteer Know if Their Background Check Results Make Them Ineligible?
- When Will I Receive Background Check Results?
- How Come Some Records Do Not Appear on a Volunteer Background Check?
- How to View a Person's Background Check History
- How to Verify Information for a Name Validation Failure
- Can a Volunteer Submit a Background Check without a Social Security Number?
- How to View Background Check Cases that Require Attention
- How to Check a Volunteers Background Check Eligibility Status
- Guide to Getting Started with KidSafePlus