If you require your volunteers to complete a background check, you can show them where to go by creating a page on your website. To ensure that only potential volunteers can access the link, you may password protect the page.
To add a password protected page to your website:
- Log in to your League Athletics site.
- Click Admin > Messaging.
- Click Coach News.
- To the left, click +Add Page.
- For the Page Type, choose Links Page.
- For the Page Name, type in Background Check or something similar.
- Choose where you would like the page to appear under Place under.
- Type in the Password you would like to use.
- When finished, click Continue.
- Click Add a Link.
- Type in Complete a Background Check.
- Paste the Web Address into the field.
- In the Link description, give direction on what the volunteer will need to do to create an account/login/complete the background check.
- Fill out the rest of the form as desired.
- When finished, click Submit.