- First, export your facilities by going to Admin > Facilities > Export Facilities.
- A file will download onto your computer, open the file.
- Make changes to the excel file as desired.
- When finished making edits, go from File > Save As, name the file and move the file from the Downloads folder to the Desktop, or wherever you normally save files to.
- Click Save.
To edit the information in the system, you'll then need to import the file you just saved. To do this:
- Go to Admin > Facilities.
- Click Import Facilities.
- Click Choose File, and open the file that was saved to your computer.
- When finished, click Import.