To setup online registration programs, you'll need to login as the administrator of the website or with an Admin Role that grants access to the online registration system.
1.Go to Admin > Members > Registration System
2. On the Registration Programs page click "Add" on the right.
3. Each tab in this section allows you to enter information about your registration program. Complete each tab as necessary and then move on to creating the Custom Form for the program.
4. Once you have completed all sections of the registration system, click the Form tab or click Go To Form at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a new screen that will allow you to add custom questions for additional information that you would like to collect.
Note: By default the registration system will collect the following information for you. You don't need to add this to the form.
- First and last name
- City, ST and Zip Code
- Home, Work and Cell Phone
- Email address
- Date of Birth
5. To add a new custom question to your registration click the "Add" button to the right of the (empty) form questions list.
6. The resulting page will allow you to select from a number of different question types. Select a question type and complete the required form to setup this custom question for your registration. You can add as many questions as you would like.
7. Once you have added all of your questions, click Preview Form to preview what this form would look like to the end-user. Use the back button in your browser to return to the question list.
8. When you are done reviewing your form. Go back to the question list and make edits or add more questions. When you are happy with your form, click Save.