As a site admin you can edit costs for a member's registration in one of two ways.
1. Go to Admin > Members > Registration System
2. On the Registration Programs page, highlight the registration program where the member you are editing is located and click the List button below.
3. The resulting page displays a list of everyone who has registered for this program. To edit a member's registration costs, click on the edit icon to the left of their name.
4. The next page will display this member's registration form with all of their answers to any supplemental questions you have asked. Scroll to the bottom of this page and edit the Total Cost for this member. Once the form has been submitted with the updated costs, the new cost for this member will be reflected on the List page and within their member record.
You can also edit costs for an individual from their member record. This is useful when you do not know which program they have registered in.
1. Start by navigating to the Admin Features page and click on Lookup Members in the Members box.
2. On the next page you will find a query form. The Report Type should be set to "Directory." Here you can search for a member in your database using any criteria, such as Last Name. Once you have entered your query, click Find Members at the bottom of the page.
3. The resulting page will be a list of those members that meet your search parameters. To edit a specific member, click on their name.
4. Within their member record, go to the Registration tab and select a registration from the Current Registrations field. Then, click Edit below.
5. This will open a window that will show the member's answers to this registration program. This will be the same form that you edited in the first method. Scroll to the bottom of the form and adjust the member's Total Cost for this registration. Click Submit to save.