To connect your organization with an ArbiterSports.com account, you'll need to first obtain your ArbiterSports.com group ID.
You can plug this into your site by going to Admin > Config > General Settings and entering this into the Arbiter ID field.
Next you'll need to connect your Facilities, Leagues and Teams to the Arbiter account:
- Go to Admin > Facilities > Edit and edit each facility you will schedule games on. On this page will be an option to "Link to Arbiter." With your Arbiter ID entered, click the search button. A list of fields in your Arbiter account will be returned. Link this facility to one of the Sites listed in Arbiter. Submit to save.
- Next, go to Admin > Teams > Divisions & Teams and link each division or league that has been created in your LeagueAthletics.com site with the counterpart in Arbiter. This will be done the same way as the facilities above.
- Within the Divisions & Teams area, click on each team name to edit a team and also link to the teams to their matching pair in Arbiter. Again, this will be done just as Facilities and Leagues.
Once completed, you are ready to sync games with Arbiter. You can do this in two different ways:
- The first way to do this is to go to Admin > Config > General Settings and check the "Sync" checkbox for the Arbiter option and submit. This will send all games that are currently in your site to Arbiter.
- The other option is for those that do not have any games entered or would like to send games one-by-one. You can do this simply by going to Admin > Scheduling > Add Game or Practice and adding a new game. When added, this will automatically be sent to Arbiter for assigning.
For more information on scheduling within Arbiter, please contact them here