Within a registration program, you may set up Payment Schedules that allow members to pay their balance over time.
The payment schedules are set up with defined amounts, due on specific days. 7 days before the due date, your member will receive an email letting them know that they need to log into their account to make a payment.
League Athletics does not store financial information, so members need to enter payment information each time they make a payment on their balance.
To add a payment schedule:
- Go to Admin > Members.
- Click Registration System.
- Select the Program.
- To the right, click Edit.
- Click the Payment tab.
- To the right of Allow Payments of, choose Schedule.
- Click the Add a new scheduled payment button.
- Fill out the new scheduled payment form.
- To require an initial deposit at the time of registration, leave the due date section blank.
- To calculate the final balance, leave the last payment's amount blank.