A Bio Sheet or Player Profile can be used to print out a single page for players on your website. Often organizations print these documents for coaches or team organizers. They can also be used electronically as Player Profile pages within the Roster pages on your website.
Since a Bio Sheet is populated with registration data, players must go through the online registration process.
The steps below will help you create Bio Sheets:
- Go to Admin > Members.
- Click Registration System.
- Highlight your registration program.
- To the right, click Bios.
- Format the layout of the Bio Sheet.
- Information in brackets will populate with player data once the sheets are generated.
- You can add additional fields using the drop-down option at the bottom of the form.
- You may also save the Bio sheet with a different name by clicking Save As.
To use the Bio Sheet as a Player Profile:
- Go from Admin > Teams.
- Click Divisions & Teams.
- Click on a Team Name.
- Click on Rosters.
- Select the Bio Sheet(s) you would like to use.
- When finished, click Submit.