NOTE: Nimbus/Dwolla refunds can only be made by cash/check.
To access your payment gateway associated with your merchant account:
- Go to Admin > Configuration.
- Click Merchant Accounts.
- Click the link to your merchant account terminal's login page.
- Log in to your merchant account, and use their tools to process the refund.
Once a refund has been processed, you need to update the registration in your LA website to show that a payment was made.
- Go to Admin > Members.
- Click Registration System.
- To the right, click List.
- To the right of the person that was refunded, under Payments, click the green +$ button.
- Enter the negative amount to show a refund was given, in the Amount box.
- Click Submit.
After the payment has been updated in the system, you can leave the registration as is, or you may unregister the person.
- To the left of the name, click the Edit button.
- Click Unregister.
- Click OK to confirm.