To collect credit cards on your LeagueAthletics.com website, you'll need to connect a merchant account. A merchant account processes funds from a member's credit card into your bank account.
LeagueAthletics.com supports these payment gateways:
- Dwolla with Nimbus™ activated for accepting credit cards.
- Sage Payment Solutions
- PayPal Business Accounts
1. To connect a merchant account to your website, go to Admin > Configuration > Merchant Accounts.
2. Once on this page, click Add account to add a new account.
3. The resulting page will allow you to enter information about your merchant account. Enter a name, description (optional), and then select your payment gateway type.
4. Enter your Merchant ID and [transaction] Key, select the cards you would like to accept and click submit to save.
5. You can also enter your email address into the Send Receipts To field and this person will receive an email each time someone makes a payment through this merchant account.
Once you have connected a merchant account to your website, be sure you have selected this payment option within your registration programs. You can do this by going to Admin > Members > Registration System > Edit > Payments tab.