Some notes about divisions:
- Divisions persist throughout all seasons. You cannot delete a division from one season, and leave it in another.
- To delete a division, it must be deleted from every past, present, and future season.
- If you do not have teams in a division, for a particular season, the division will not appear to the public.
If you would still like to delete a division, first remove every team listed in every season.
- Go to Admin > Teams.
- Click Divisions & Teams.
- Choose the Season.
- To the right of each team, under the Division you wish to delete, click the red X button.
- Click OK to confirm the team's deletion.
- Follow steps 3-5 until every team has been deleted.
- When all of the requirements for deleting a division have been satisfied, a red X will appear to the right of the division name. Click it to delete the division.
- Click OK to confirm the division's deletion.