Heads-up! This option will only work for subscription payments created after 4/20/2015.
Within your registration system, you'll have the option to charge members automatically over time. This is called a subscription and can only be done if you have:
1. An Authorize.net payment gateway in your merchant account.
2. ARB enabled in your Authorize.net account (contact Authorize.net for help with this).
Once these options are setup, you'll need to add the "Postback Link" to your Auth.net account so your website can be updated automatically as people are automatically charged.
1. Login to your LeagueAthletics.com website and go to the Payment tab for the registration program you are setting up.
2. Copy the Postback link shown in the Subscription payment settings.
3. Login to your Authorize.net account and click on the Account section.
4. Click the "Silent Post URL" link and paste in the Postback link you copied in step #2. Submit to save.
Note: You'll also want to setup email notifications for your self as an admin in your Auth.net account. This can be found under Home > User Profile > Edit Profile Information.
This is important because you'll want to know if your subscribers' cards expire or are declined or if someone unsubscribes from payments. In these scenarios LeagueAthletics.com will stop updating payments for these members and you'll want to know why.
The video below will show you how to set this up as well.