To add people to the "Board" they will first need to be in your database. For information about entering people manually into your database, refer to this help document here.
The steps below will show you how to add someone to the board team. Members on the board team will automatically show on the "Contacts" page on your website.
1. Login to the site as an admin.
2. Go to Admin > Members > Lookup.
3. Search for a member by name and click Find Members at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the member's name to edit their account.
5. Once inside the member's account, click on the "Teams" tab on the right side of the page. From here, set the team to "Board", leave the position as NA and fill in a new position title in the New Position field.
Note: to arrange your board members in a specific order, use the "Number" column to give them an order number. Lower numbers are listed first on the board contacts page.
6. Click submit to save.